- This alloy is the most often selected for high speed automatic lathes.
- • easy machining with any equipment;
- • cutting stress lower than most of other alloys;
- • longer life of cutting tools;
- • cutting area always clean due to very thin chip;
- • high mechanical properties;
- • possibility to anodize finished parts in several colours *
It offers the following advantages:
screws, bolts, nuts, threaded bars.
* To get an optimal surface finishing of anodized pieces, we suggest using suitable lubricants during machining.According to EU directives: 2000/53/CE (ELV) - 2002/95/CE (RoHS)